Commercial Flat Roofer (Construction Helper/Labourer)
We are looking to fill positions related to various job sites in and around the Atlantic Region.
(Moncton NB, Saint John NB, Fredericton NB, Winsloe PEI, Dartmouth NS)
As a Flat Roofer (Construction Helper/Labourer), your duties may include:
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel.
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using the same systems already on the roof.
- Troubleshoot and detect leaks
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access on roofs
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Journeyman Cladder:
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Repetitive tasks requiring hand-eye co-ordination
- Physically able to lift heavy loads and work in excess of 8 hours in variable weather conditions
- Working at heights
- Able to acquire all safety training and accreditation (we will provide safety training specific to our work).
Working Conditions and Capabilities:
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
- Maintain a healthy, safe and productive work environment
- Willingness to learn and accept new responsibilities
- Demonstrate reliability and accountability through daily attendance and participation
- Proven ability to take direction and get required job done
- Safety record and proven safe practice on all job sites
- Attention to detail on tasks performed
- Need to provide own Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Gloves
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.20-$24.00 per hour based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that respects each individual and diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences.
We are located at 500 Caledonia Road Moncton, NB. We are looking to fill positions related to various job sites in and around the Atlantic area with a base in the Greater Moncton area.