Commercial Flat Roofing Foreman (Construction Foreman)
We are looking to fill positions related to various job sites in and around the Atlantic Region.
(Moncton NB, Saint John NB, Fredericton NB, Winsloe PEI, Dartmouth NS)
As a Flat Roofing Foreman, your duties may include:
- Organizing and loading construction materials, and moving them to work areas
- Successfully directing the crews in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
- Must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the client.
- This individual will work closely with the Project Manager and fulfill an integral role on the project.
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Siding Foreman:
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Working at heights
- Able to acquire all safety training and accreditation (we will provide safety training specific to our work).
Working Conditions and Capabilities:
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
- Maintain a healthy, safe and productive work environment
- Willingness to learn and accept new responsibilities
- Demonstrate reliability and accountability through daily attendance and participation
- Proven ability to take direction and get required job done
- Safety record and proven safe practice on all job sites
- Attention to detail on tasks performed
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30-$35.00 per hour based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that respects each individual and diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences.
We are located at 500 Caledonia Road Moncton, NB. We are looking to fill positions related to various job sites in and around the Atlantic area with a base in the Greater Moncton area.