About Atlantic Roofers
Who We Are
Atlantic Roofers Limited had its humble beginnings in the small village of Cocagne, near Moncton, New Brunswick in 1972. Today we are the largest and longest-serving roofing company in Atlantic Canada. Our six offices serve New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
From our in-house fabrication shops, advanced diagnostic and maintenance program, to our mobile fleet and our close connections to roofing material manufacturers, we are amply prepared to meet your needs.
We routinely work with building managers, architects and engineers to develop roofing solutions appropriate for each job. With projects involving RFPs or Tenders, we often work alongside building managers to help them understand quotations and to compare apples to apples.
Now under the leadership of Yves Bradet and Jean Allain, Atlantic Roofers counts 120 roofing professionals, many with 35+ years of hands-on experience in the roofing industry. Our highly skilled journeyman roofers are knowledgeable regarding all types of commercial roofing, which is reflected in the quality of our work.
The value we place on our people has resulted in one of the best employee retention rates in the industry. No other local roofing company in Atlantic Canada can match our geographical reach, our responsiveness, or our depth of experience.
Our Proven Process
- Understand client Portfolio
- New and existing clients
- Order plans 6: specifications (if any)
- Visit site (if existing building)
- Cut test
- Identify staging area
Submit Solution & Quotations
- Quotation as per plans 6: specifications
- Solutions proposed to meet clients budget, site specific requirements and expected longevity
- Receive PO or execute contract
- Submit shop drawings
- Order materials
- Accept onsite delivery
- Material installation
- Quality control by us
- Deliver Guaranty/Warranty
- Deliver maintenance program
- Project information available to our client on our roof database
Our experience runs the gamut of roofing systems, and our constant investigation, application, and testing of new technologies and continual upgrading of our crews’ knowledge
At the completion of every roofing repair, recover, rebuild, or new build, Atlantic Roofers issues a free warranty of our work for two years after completion. Warranty periods of up to 25 years can also be provided for a fee, after inspection by a third party guarantor, and with
Our Core Values
Our Core Values are our set of guiding principles and fundamental beliefs that help us as a group of people function together as a team and work toward a common business goal.
- Team Player – An individual that works toward a shared goal, understands their role in the team’s successes and challenges
- Integrity – Encapsulates the quality of being honest and having strong moral values!
- Ownership Thinking – Taking accountability for the quality and success of the outcome of your work
Atlantic Roofers is committed to excellence in all we do. We carry the combined experience of over 40 years of unparalleled service, product knowledge, and installation expertise into every repair, scheduled maintenance service, retrofit, and new roof we do.
Our proposals are based on itemized analyses of existing roof conditions and viable repair options. We want our clients to have peace of mind, knowing the job will be done with the best materials, proper installation techniques, and will carry the best guarantees and warranties.
Our roots are firmly planted in Atlantic Canada and we believe in giving back to our communities through sponsorships, community activities, and participation in community events.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) issued by Construction Safety Associations in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
Memberships and associations
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canadian Roofing Contractors Association
- New Brunswick Roofing Contractors Association
- Roofing Contractors of Nova Scotia
- Construction Association of New Brunswick
- Moncton Northeast Construction Association
- Saint John Construction Association
- Fredericton Construction Association
- Nova Scotia Construction Association
- P.E.I. Construction Association